Thanks Absolute - Yamaha R6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
Oil Rag

Thanks Absolute

After many years off the track I've started doing some track days in hopes of maybe doing some racing again (just for fun) and I wanted to put a shout out and a thank you to Absolute. So far they have put on the most fun, relaxing, enjoyable day yet. Although I have not ridden with everyone (yet), they are at the top of the list. The Sunday night barbecue was awesome and the staff made me feel like I have been part of the family for years. I look forward to riding with them again in a few weeks. Fortunately, I didnt forget too much after many years off and got up to speed fairly quickly but man, that Advanced group is fast so I think I will wait a while before I even think about being bumped up!

I do have to say, I did the 4 group rotation on Sunday and the 3 group rotation on Monday and liked the 4 groups a lot better. I was plenty tired after 15 minutes and the 20 on Monday was a little too long for me especially considering the format on Sunday had almost no traffic.

Now I just have to decide how much track time I want before I try and get back to racing. If the track days are always this much fun, I may just stick to them. The closest thing we had to a track day back in the mid 90's was the Team Suzuki Riding School.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Mechanic

where is that track day organization you are talking about?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Oil Rag

New Jersey Motorsports Park is where they do I think all of their days. I think they are located in NJ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode